Senior Production Manager
Band E: £33,000 – £37,000
LINE MANAGES: N/A
WORKS WITH: Design Studio, Technical and Productions Department, Producers, Administration Department, External Designers, Suppliers and Client Teams
ANNUAL LEAVE: 23 Days, plus 8 public holidays
BENEFITS: Pension, Season Ticket Loan Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme
12:00pm, 29th January 2019
Week Commencing 4th February 2019
This position is based at our office in London, England.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Production Manager will work to realise projects for 59 Productions, working with the Design Studio (Video and Architectural Design), Technical and Production Department and external collaborators and suppliers.
They will collaborate closely with designers and directors to work through the design phases to deliver some of the most innovative and technically challenging projects in the entertainment industry today.
The Production Manager will help the Producing team to budget projects, and work with the technical team producing specifications for projects.
They will then be responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of projects on site, coordinating the production team.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Producing Department to budget new projects
- Producing production schedules for projects
- Contacting suppliers for quotations
- Consulting with designers and technical team on project design
- Working with suppliers to plan delivery
- Working with suppliers to support delivery off site and on site
- Managing on site heads of department
- Risk Assessing operations on site
- Preparing Method Statements for operations on site
- Preparing Event Management Packs for small productions
- Working with external H&S coordinators for large productions
- Representing 59 Productions on site and in production meetings
• 3 Years Relevant Professional Experience
• Excellent Communications Skills
• Experience with AutoCAD Software
• Organized, hard-working and able to meet deadlines
• An ability to multitask effectively and handle multiple productions at any one time
• An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• An ability and willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability and desire to enable work across projects in the whole studio
• Proactive problem solver
• Experience working on live events in a technical capacity
• Experience of working in theatrical productions
• Experience of working on installations or in museum/heritage sector
• Detailed knowledge technical of construction, rigging, lighting, sound or video
• Qualification in production of Risk Assessment and Method Statements
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Production Manager Application” in the subject.