General Manager, Administrator, Producers, all employees and freelance content creative team
17th March 2019, 5pm GMT
28th March 2019
This position is based at our office in London, England.
Please note that interviews will only be held in person on this date. No telephone / Skype interviews.
Internships are 6 month contracts, 5 days per week with a pro rata holiday allowance.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist the General Manager and Administrator in the day to day business management and administration of the company. To work as a cohesive member of the team and provide support and facilitation across a range of projects and company tasks as required.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collating and scanning receipts
• Assisting the Administrator in coding and entering invoices and receipts into Quickbooks accounting software
• Assisting the Administrator in compiling expense claims for senior staff
• Providing the first point of contact for the company to all visitors, deliveries, phone calls and other incoming enquiries
• Maintaining stationary and general office supplies and placing orders / purchasing as required
• Maintaining the general appearance of the studio
• Preparing the office for meetings, providing refreshments etc.
• Receiving all post and deliveries to the studio
• Arranging couriers and other transport
• Filing, record keeping and document management
• Any further general or administrative tasks as reasonably requested
Training opportunities will include:
• Insight into company management and administration within a busy international business
• Mentoring from General Manager
• One to one sessions with the Administrator and Producers
• Attendance at certain company meetings
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Absolute discretion when handing sensitive information
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• A high level of literacy and numeracy
• A knowledge of and interest in the arts, performing arts, exhibitions or design sectors
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Experience of managing websites and social media